Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Corporate Assumptions

In front of me was a tall, cold Sobe Lean Green Tea, something I occasionally get when I stop at a convenience store. Added to the anticipation of this delicious drink was the large letters on the lid screaming "1 in 12 SCORES" Scores what? I don't know, but it would be cool to win. I unscrew the top, flip it over and ....

"YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE Please try again"

I know the routine? Hey Mr. Corporate Marketing Guy, you assuming that I am used to be a loser? Someone who has lost so many times that I don't bat an eyelash at yet another twist top dashing my dreams?

You don't have to rub it in.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, mine read "Nothing Lost Nothing Gained Please Try Again" - but at least I'm not labelled a loser!!

- S

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Janey said...

See, I'm not always a loser - I just won a free drink. Now for the $200 million in the next draw ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home