Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's Been a While

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ok, so I haven't blogged in a long time. I have my reasons - a big one being that I've been sick as a dog. Actually, I don't know if that is correct - Kodie's never been really sick, so I guess I've been sicker than a dog? A couple of weeks back I developed a really bad cold that turned into walking pneumonia a few days later. Since I am pregnant, there is not a lot I could take until the OB prescribed antibiotics for me

Yup, you read that right - I'm pregnant! As of this writing I'm 8.5 weeks along. I've been nauseous and tired since a couple days before finding out at the end of November, but the morning sickness started kicking in about a week ago. Let me tell you, that's one way to not gain over the holidays! I'm due August 9th (same day as Shannon's cousin's daughter-in-law) and we are absolutely thrilled. Shannon was a bit of a deer in the headlights at first, but now he gets more excited each day. It's going to be a long 7 months waiting to meet our little one!

With that bombshell (for those of you that didn't know yet), I'm going to go rest again.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Janey said...

Here's a question: Rough pregnancy, easy baby? I have been so sick the past 3 weeks with cold/walking pneumonia/morning sickness/another cold/flu that I've gotten to the point of "why eat at all?"

Other than that, we're really excited!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Ha - I knew first!! *L* Congrats again. I hope you've gotten rid of your sickness on both accounts - morning and pneumonia. As you know, I do know that it sucks to be sick!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home