Tuesday, April 03, 2007

How Awful Am I?

Here I built up the excitement and then went away for the weekend without posting the results!
First, my birthday on Thursday was low key, but nice. The office threw my a little party the day before. Lots of birthday wishes the day of. No presents from Shannon since I told him that all the extra I had to pay on my hostess benefits for Premier Jewelry (several more pieces of jewelry) show could be my present, but we went out for a good dessert that evening. Of course, found out what this little one is!

Our anniversary was also this weekend. Since this was our final anniversary that we had kid free, we rented a cabin up in the mountain to get away. Obviously, no kids to get away from (except our darling little furboy whom we missed terribly), but it was nice to get away from people calling or dropping in. Plus, our cabin was gorgeous with a fantastic view. We didn't do a lot of touristy things in Pigeon Forge, but did go take the scenic drive out to Cades Cove.

Well, I know this isn't my usual, more elaborate posting, but I'm swamped right now with work and I need to go to bed. Have a meeting at the buttcrack of dawn!

And the result is ........

GIRL !!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Your cabin sounds great. Ahhh, Pigeon Forge, how I miss ye....I still have that picture of David and I on that ski lift in a frame!

Did you get my cards in the mail, by the way?

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Janey said...

I did - thank you!

This was the most gorgeous cabin we had seen - it was built up a mountain too so you were looking over the roofs of the cabins in the next row.

Glad we went last week - we have snow this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home