Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm Back!

Arrived last night from a quick trip north. Thanks to everyone for their Christmas wishes and I'm sorry I have been MIA on other people's blogs as well as my own.

I had a delightful trip (other than lost luggage in BOTH directions and BOTH times happening in Charlotte - which was only 1 of 4 points) and will post a better update on that in the next couple of days.

Good news! My older brother is at home! For someone that was clinging to life only a couple of short weeks ago, this is absolutely phenominal! He's on a very restricted diet, but is getting along quite well. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

6 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Yeah for your brother and making it home. Loved the photos over on Mary Beths blog! Thanks for the email with the "sharing" thing. Will have to look into one of those "thrones" when we build our house. I just love to share and spend quality time. You should totally blog that. Too funny not to!

Take care this weekend! We have to watch MB on her cosmos! LOL! Someone has to stay sober for that girl! (wink)

XX-M.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Oh no - lost luggage AGAIN?? Do tell! I'm sure Kodie was so glad to see you both!!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Love the comments and stories over on my blog! You continue to amuse me! Please do post photos when you can I would love to see for sure!

I posted the oven Mitts. They are just too funny! You MUST get them next! We can rotate them. I think they need names too! LOL.

Happy New Year babe!
X-Molly

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Kid Ric said...

So good to hear that your Brother is home and doing better. God bless.

Happy New Year to you and your family Janey.

"Chat after the New Year" will take place on Sunday January 8th 2006 at 2pm Mountain time at BallerinaGurl's. Will be inviting special guests so you never know who will show up and make our time more enjoyable.

Peace, love and light.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Dale said...

Dear Janey

Good to hear that your brother is doing better & is on the mend.
Also good to hear you made it back home & back home again...
LOL

I hope that 2006 (I just about typed in 1006 HaHa) brings you and yours all good things.

Love
Dale

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Hey!! Just popping by!

X-Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home