Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hectic and Busy and Relaxing

I appologize for not doing much on either here or on Kodie's blog. I've been trying to spend less time online and more time with Shannon (when he isn't travelling) and Kodiak, as well as taking more time to exercise and just plain read. I've taken a few days off here and there, although last week's 2 days were mostly spent cleaning house and preparing for my Home Interiors party. We've been in this house for a year now and my walls are still pretty bare. We're having our realtor over for dinner tomorrow night - he hasn't seen this place since right before we started doing the renovations.

Mar - here's my new hair .. the colouring is much better in person. I had blond highlights and copper lowlights (chunks) put in.





Also .... this is the ultimate relaxer ...

6 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

It looks great!! I love the highlights - it really suits you.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

LOOKS great! Beautiful color...a lot like my daughters!

Missed you today! Next week big party for sure!

Did you read about my Home Interiors queery?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

Good hair....both of you!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Janey said...

Thanks, guys!

MB, I'll have to get it touched up so it still looks great when we get together next month.

Molly, since your daughter is adorable, I'm grinning large.

Justin, you are always a doll.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Dale said...

Hi Janey

I really like your hair! You are brave. Good pics.
Kodiak is so cute - little bear that he is.

I don't mean to sound dumb, but I'm not quite clueing in to the gist of your comment on my post...

"Twenty-one" more days till the first day of skiing...

Love
Dale

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Dale said...

Dear Janey

I apologise for being a bit thick at times!
Wasn't sure if you were talking about my legs,or what...
LOL!

We live on the "warm side of the Rockies". Panorama doesn't open till the 10th. Lake Louise & Sunshine have both been open over 2 weeks.

ithoughtimightbelosingmyminditwasabadday...

Thanks for the clarification!

Love
Dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home