Friday, April 07, 2006

How Well Do You Know Me

I was tagged ...

How well do you know me?? For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Egg Grader
2. English / Math Tutor
3. Corporate CPA (accountant)
4. Watkins salesperson

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. A Christmas Story
2. Office Space
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Waking of Ned Devine

Three places I have lived:
1. Bainsville, ON (Canada)
2. St. Catharines, ON (Canada)
3. Kingsport, TN

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. MadTV
3. What Not to Wear (British Version)
4. In the Attic (actually webcast)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Salzberg, Austria
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. San Diego, CA
4. Toronto, Canada

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Sparkpeople
3. Delphi
4. Rachel Fuller's blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Apple Crisp
2. Shrimp
3. sweet and sour chicken
4. fudge

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Bed
2. Wolf Den (retreat in Ontario)
3. Beach
4. camping

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Hmmmm....I think I knew most of these!!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Janey said...

I'm not very exciting ;) Actually, the egg grading was fasinating ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home